Well, it's been four days now and we have been so busy with lots of final stuff that it hasn't really sunk in that we are now Mr and Mrs but I'm sure that once I start hearing Mrs Elmström a few times then it will feel official. Today I created a new e-mail address for myself, full marks to anyone who can guess what it is :)
We also have 5 more days before we leave for our big trip. Officially it has already started however I think that we will really start to feel that it has started when we get on the plane headed for Japan... Can't wait!!!
I know that many of you were not able to make it to the wedding so we've put together a few photos that were taken on the day to give you an idea of what the day was like.
If you'd like to see a few pictures from the wedding please click on the photo below.
Congratulations and welcome to the club (of married :0))
ReplyDelete