Friday, 24 July 2009

Last day of work this year

Not sure what I want to say here but it feels like it should be a momentous occasion that I should record. I'm not planning to go back to work this year; during the next two weeks I shall be packing up my life in London and moving all my stuff to Sweden. At the end of next month we get married and then our rtw adventure really starts. But, I guess, as Johan says, my adventure has now already begun.

I'll let you know how I feel when it starts to sink in...

2 comments:

  1. Vaniah & Johan,

    It's a huge adventure and we are all jealous! Have the most wonderful of times and keep the pictures and thoughts coming!

    J.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck guys. I will try and add helpful stuff about Japan, Oz and NZ. If I forget I'm sorry and will do better next time :-)

    All the best, I'm very jealous.

    LJ

    ReplyDelete