Saturday, 18 July 2009

One week to go...

No, not until we leave for our trip, but instead one more week of work before I finish for a while. I can't wait. I've met my replacement and she is lovely so I will be leaving my team in good hands. It's weird, a year ago I was crawling up the walls to get out of that place but now I have a brilliant project with a great, functioning team and I'm actually quite sad to leave. Sad but glad of course, I will be embarking on a great adventure which I can't wait to start.

I will miss our daily morning walks to work along the Thames (pictured) but I'm sure we will continue to walk great distances, and hopefully with scenery which is just as varied and interesting as the Thames. I will miss the buzz of London though I won't miss the complete craziness and expense of it. I will miss my monthly paycheques :) but I'm sure that in the right time, I will find another job! One thing I am sure of, I won't regret throwing it all in and going on this trip.

No if only time would hurry on by...

No comments:

Post a Comment