Sunday, 7 June 2009

Wanderings of the mind

The last time that I consistently kept a blog was during my MBA. Since that time, I've spent time swanning around Sweden, looking for a job and then working for the last two years at a large investment bank in the City of London. Throughout that time, I have had much more spare time than I had during my MBA, and yet I couldn't find the motivation to keep up any kind of blog. I don't know why... I was happy, I found the love of my life and discovered that he loved me too... I had good friends, a good job, a nice apartment... perhaps my life had sunk into mediocracy and in some twisted way, I need step out of my comfort zone in order to inspire my creative juices?

Who knows... What I do know is that as soon as our RTW tickets arrived, all I could think of was jotting down my thoughts and feelings and looking forward to sharing the new experiences.

But we're not there yet. First we need to finish work in London, pack up and head to Sweden for the first leg of our journey which includes two weddings (one is ours) before starting on to the first adventure - Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment